1.) MATH: Any unfinished work (Adding positive/negative integers).
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In your own words and using what you wrote on your visible thinking sheets and graphic organizers, post your big idea for 'RUDOLPH'.
- Be sure to use examples/evidence from the story and your handouts that help support your big idea.
- Ask 2 students questions about their 'BIG IDEAS'. Do your best to ask questions to students who haven't received any.
- Reply to all questions you receive and try to add it into your revised POST A RESPONSE.
- Self-assess your writing and edit/revise them. (Spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and add any info you think is important after answering the questions from your classmates.) Don't forget to proofread your post!
- Post any questions you have here.