1.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In paragraph form, list out your afters school and bedtime routine.
- You must include at least 3 transition words. Try to use SEQUENCING transition words that are listed here.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to pay attention to your spelling, capitals, grammar, and sentence structure. This are things that should be obvious when doing any writing activity.
- Give one other student some feedback on their post. This should be specific to their spelling, capitals, grammar, or sentence structure. Tell them a specific word they should fix instead of saying, "You had a spelling error."
- Edit/revise your original post after reviewing your feedback or doing a self-assessment and proofreading it yourself.
How Good Spreads