1.) Book Club:
- All students should be up to date with their group schedule, and be ready to start writing their powerful responses next week!
- Continue to work on your inquiries, and think about how you can start shaping your projects around your questions.
- Today we had a wonderful day in the sun, and a great showing of Animal Farm:
- In a short paragraph, tell us, what do you think the Big Idea of Animal Farm is?
- There are many lessons that we can learn from this play, what is one lesson that stuck with you after seeing it?
- Be sure to respond to your peers with your thoughts and descriptive feedback. Help them improve their posts with any corrections to grammar, spelling, sentence structure, punctuation, etc.