1.) Bring all materials for your collage that you need to create it at school.
- Complete all assigned work if you haven't completed it yet. (2 worksheets)
- Click here to play some Place Value Games. Choose ones appropriate to your level.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we continued reading from 'ONE FOR THE MURPHY'S'.
- One of the reading strategies you are learning about right now is using your background knowledge to make connections. You will write a deep and meaningful connection you had with today's reading.
- Today, we learned Carly felt bad for making Mrs. Murphy cry.
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
2.) Explain how you connected with how Carly or Mrs. Murphy felt from what happened. In your
deep connection, you must explain a personal experience where you made someone cry, or
someone made you cry.
- How did you feel?
- How do you think the other person felt?
3.) Pay attention to the givens/conventions (spelling, grammar, capitals, punctuation, and sentence
4.) Read at least one other person's paragraph and ask them one question about it.
5.) Reply to any comments/questions you receive.
Khan Academy: Find a Number's Place Value