1.) Remind your parents to complete this survey (PARENTS ONLY)
2.) Click here to download the weekly schedule. It is a live document so it will be updated throughout the week as needed.
3.) Keep your work updated (FreshGrade/Teams)
SHAPE OF THE DAY:
- Be sure to post a comment on the weekly math activities along with your density worksheets. Explain how you worked with someone to learn from one another.
- DENSITY CALCULATIONS TEST DURING OUR MORNING CHECK-IN!
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Look at detailed information on the weekly newsletter for daily instructions. Novel Approach work is due by 3pm on Friday!
- You should be making progress on your Novel Approach work. Some students still need to post their Google Docs on their FreshGrade portfolios and their NA Channels on teams. DO THIS TODAY!
3.) ART/DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY:
- Continue working on your ABC Photo assignment! Click here for the criteria sheet.
- Also, be sure to upload your special image and video to the folder on the criteria sheet shared in your photography channel yesterday for the special day coming up. This is due by the end of the day tomorrow. Make this priority number 1!
- Lesson during morning meeting on creating collages.
4.) READING LOG:
- Post daily reading on a daily basis.
- Many have found it useful to post a link to their Google Doc where they are tracking their info
- Upload evidence of physical activities on a daily basis.
- Many have found it useful to post a link to their Google Doc where they are tracking their info.
6.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Use today to make progress on all your learning activities for the week:
1.) ABC Photography - Upload photos to channels for peer/teacher feedback
2.) PARS - Complete Monday and Tuesday PARS according to the criteria
3.) MATH - Upload density questions and comment on how your classmate helped your learning
4.) FRESHGRADE - Update your work with your Google Doc, comments, replies, etc.
Crazy Hair Day Read Aloud