1.) MATH: 2 more pages in your math booklet
- Complete your math planning sheet for your Africa map
- Complete your grid and outline of the Africa map on your blank paper. You can fine-line the map if you like, but leave the grid in pencil (not fine-liner)
- You must hand this in when you walk into class tomorrow morning at 9am.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today was Pink Shirt Day. We celebrated Kindness in all shapes and sizes.
- Write a poem in any style that best shows what Pink Shirt Day is all about.
Learning Intention: I can write a poem that inspires people to be Kind.
1.) Go to this link and choose one type of poem you will use. Explain what type of poem you are
writing and explain how to write this type of poem.
2.) Your poem must include figurative language.
3.) Your poem must evoke feelings/emotions. (Your poem may make people cry and smile at the
4.) Your poem must include kindness to others, anti-bullying, and accepting everyone no
5.) Give one of your classmates a positive comment and "LIFT THEM UP!"
6.) Tell one student how their poem made you feel when you read it.
About Pink Shirt Day