IMPORTANT: PINK SHIRT DAY TOMORROW! WEAR AS MUCH PINK AS POSSIBLE!
1.) MATH: Complete all of worksheet #1 from yesterday. We will correct it in class tomorrow. Complete Questions #1-2 on worksheet #2.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES: You will have one last period tomorrow to complete your practice mapping/scale/proportion map of China.
3.) LA: Word work test first thing tomorrow morning.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In a standard paragraph, based on what you have learned over the last two days, explain the steps involved in calculating the % of something. Use any example or the one provided below:
- How would one go about calculating a 35% discount on a jacket that costs $145.
- You may use any strategy. It does not necessarily have to be the formula/calculation you learned in class.
- Don't forget your intro, transition words for each of your steps, and your conclusion.
- Ask one student a question about their response.
- Edit/revise if necessary.
Mozart - Classical Music for Brain Power