1.) SOCIAL STUDIES RESEARCH:
- Research should be completed for tomorrow.
- You will be able to add/edit/revise your research as you work on your projects.
- You will start working on your presentations tomorrow.
2.) CAMP LATONA SUPPLY LIST: Click here to view the supply list.
3.) GRADE 7 BABY PHOTOS:
- The following students have not handed in their photos: Emily Z, Jessica H., May, and Emily W.
- Bring them tomorrow.
4.) MATH: Any unfinished math. Click here for 7.6 of the textbook.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- As we learn about different belief systems, I will be posting videos all week with information about different belief systems.
- Watch this video on an 'Introduction to Christianity'
- Based on this video, write a paragraph about Christianity. (hook, supporting sentences, and conclusion)
- Make sure you explain using evidence from the video.
- Your paragraph should be able to introduce Christianity to someone who knows nothing about it.
- REQUIRED BY EVERYONE: Ask at least one student about their post.
- PAR POLICE: Issac, Ethan, Kevin W., Sofia, and Emily W. will give feedback to 5 students each about their posts. Please give them feedback based on the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, etc).
Introduction to Christianity