1.) MATH TEST ON THURSDAY (DECIMAL UNIT)
2.) NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY (PRO-D DAY)
3.) NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY (FAMILY DAY HOLIDAY)
- Click here to review today's long divisions lesson.
- Complete Pg. 159-164 (if you did not finish this in class)
- Mark and Correct your work at home.
- Have your parents initial each page to verify you have completed everything listed above.
2.) HOME READING:
- 30 minutes and log it on your reading log.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, students learned how to do long division.
- In paragraph format, explain how to do this using the 'FAMILY' method learned in class.
LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain how to do long division.long_division_slideshow.pdf
1.) Paragraph format using transition words to indicate 'ORDER'.
2.) Must include points from today's lesson. Click here for today's lesson to review before you write.
3.) Re-read your paragraph before posting to make sure it makes logical sense.
4.) Check to make sure you used transition words to indicate 'ORDER'.
5.) Edit/Revise as needed.
Math Antics - Long Division