1.) Gr. 6's MUST RETURN FILED TRIP FORMS.
2.) Pay Camping Fees
1.) MATH: 9.1 Writing a Pattern Rule worksheet.
2.) SCIENCE 6: Practice 'STAR STORIES'
- Complete 'My Classroom: Safety Issues. Draw and label your diagram/picture.
- Click here to complete your 'AT HOME ONLINE ASSESSMENT.' The link to your online visualization is in the instructions. Read it carefully.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Gr. 6 - What are you learning in Science right now?
- Write a short paragraph referring to the learning intentions in your paragraph.
- Provide 2 examples/supporting sentences from what you have already learned.
- Give one student feedback on the above criteria.
- Edit/revise for the givens based on a self-assessment or peer feedback.
- Gr. 7 - In a standard paragraph, write about why we must always take safety precautions when doing chemistry experiments.
- In your paragraph, you must give at least 2 supporting points/examples that support your main idea. You can include examples from the video you saw today or from hypothetical scenarios. Please take this seriously. Your response should not be silly.
- You must include an engaging hook and conclusion.
- Check to make sure you have included everything listed above.
- Ask one other Gr. 7 about their ideas in their paragraph.
Introduction to Islam
| || |