- Students will be participating in 2 workshops at the Oakridge Mac store on Match 31st from 10-11:30 and on April 14th from 10:00 - 11:30. We will walk over to the mall as a class.
- Complete character development handout for Touching Spirit Bear.
- Include at least one point for beginning/middle/end for each section on the graphic organizer.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we spent a great deal of time discussing citizenship.
- One of the key things we learned was we should always be kind to one another.
- Watch the Kindness Boomerang to get your brains 'PRIMED' or 'WARMED-UP' for today's PAR.
- In paragraph format, write about the BIG IDEA of the video.
1.) Pay attention to the givens
2.) Paragraph format (intro, supporting sentences, conclusion)
3.) Includes at least 2 examples/supporting sentences with specific evidence from the video.
4.) Includes one personal connection of how you can be more kind to someone in your life or how
you have shown someone kindness recently.
5.) Check to make sure you have included everything in the criteria above.
6.) Give one student feedback on the criteria.
7.) Edit/revise based on feedback or a self-assessment.
Kindness Boomerang - "ONE DAY"