IMPORTANT: If you haven't already done so, pay for your class hoodie online!
1.) SCIENCE: Plant I.D. Projects are due on Monday. Follow the criteria closely to achieve success!
2.) ART: Collages are due on Monday. Follow the criteria closely.
4.) FRESHGRADE / WORDWORK: <----------IMPORTANT! GET THIS DONE!
- Login to your FRESHGRADE and do the following:
only upload your work on the correctly titled FreshGrade activity.
- 'WORD WORK #1 ACTIVITY'
- 'WORD WORK #2 ACTIVITY'
- 'WORD WORK #3 ACTIVITY'
2.) For your Word Work Learning Reflections (Comment), follow this criteria:
- Post your Pre-test score and your Friday scores for each week (All 3 word work activities).
- Write a few sentences on how you improved from your pre-test to your unit test.
- If you didn't improve, explain why you didn't.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you watched the Greta Thunberg Ted Talk as well as the videos posted below.
- Please feel free to watch them again if you want to get more inspired to make a change!
- Your PAR for the weekend is to go back to yesterday's PAR and do the following to achieve learning success!
1.) Make sure you have completed yesterday's PAR according to the criteria.
2.) Give at least one other student 'DESCRIPTIVE FEEDBACK' based on the success criteria.
3.) You have responded to the person who has given you feedback.
4.) You have taken the feedback and made edits/revisions to your original posting based on the
feedback you received and it can also be based on a self-assessment if you didn't receive
feedback from someone.
5.) Keep in mind, you can simply copy and paste your original post and edit/revise it before you
post your revised version.
Greta Thunberg: The speeches that helped spark a global movement
Greta Thunberg rebukes world leaders