1.) MATH QUIZ TOMORROW: reducing fractions, equivalent fractions, and comparing fractions.
2.) WORD WORK TEST TOMORROW. Click here for the handout.
1.) LA/READING: Read for 30 minutes and log your reading.
- Watch this video on Comparing Fractions.
- Complete pg. 47 Questions # 2,3, and 4.
- Mark and Correct at home.
- Click here to review some strategies on how to compare fractions.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can post at least 8 sentences or a paragraph that uses at least 8 of the words correctly.
1.) Paragraph format: intro/body/conclusion
2.) Use at least 8 of the words correctly. Your sentences cannot be the same as the ones from the handout.
3.) Monitor your comprehension. If you do not understand how to use the words in sentences or the meanings, please refer to your handout.
4.) PEER FEEDBACK: Give 3 students feedback on at least 1 of their sentences.
5.) REVISIONS: Respond to all questions/feedback and edit/revise your work. Alternatively, revise your work based on a self-assessment.