- Students/Parents, please click here to schedule your conference. Make sure you let your parents know!
- Div 1 and 2 students, click here to sign up to bring something for our Halloween celebration on Thursday afternoon.
- VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE TOMORROW MORNING!
- Ask your parents if they can take you to the hardware store to pick up some 'COLOURED' tiles this week.
- If you pick up 4 subway tiles (6 X 4 inch tiles) or anything around that size, you should have plenty of tile to work with.
- Mr. Fisher and I will provide you with a lot of neutral coloured tiles.
- We won't do any tiling for at least a week, but it is good to get your materials beforehand.
- Complete your 1 minute conversation for your next French Class.
3.) GLOBAL RED ALOUD/POST A RESPONSE:
- We all have our own background knowledge for various topics.
- We have been discussing much about poverty and third-world countries during our read aloud.
- Choose a character from the story that you have connected with.
- Write a brief paragraph and describe what this character was like at the beginning of the story and how this person's character has developed throughout the story so far.
- Includes brainstorming before the paragraph.
- Includes an engaging hook/intro, body (2-3 supporting points), and conclusion.
- Pay attention to the GIVENS (spelling, grammar, capitals, punctuation, etc).
- Include at least 2 examples from the story that support your ideas on how this character has changed/developed throughout the story so far.
- Ask one student a question about their post.
- Respond to any questions you receive.
Volleyball - Get a Feel
Mosaic Tile Mirrors