- Complete your coordinate drawings for practice
- Continue working on your religion inquiry assignments. The due date is coming up early next week, so make sure to have your end-goal in mind!
3.) SCIENCE 6:
- Continue to work on your Glogster final projects.
- Find as much fair use, creative commons, and public domain media as you can that helps you make your point to have visitors come to your extreme environment in space.
- Due at the beginning of next week
- Complete and upload all handouts for experiment #2 (day 1 observations, day 2 observations, hypothesis statements, conclusions, and images of crystal structure.
- Have your French pizza recipes complete for Friday!
- Remember, we will be using these recipes to make our own pizzas, but we only have a limited selection of toppings. Be mindful of what kind of pizza you want to make.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In a paragraph, answer these questions:
- What are some reading strategies that you have been using to better understand your novel?
- What did these strategies help you uncover or better understand in the book?
- Provide feedback and your own connections to your peers
The Steps of the Scientific Method for Kids