IMPORTANT: Don't forget to wear clothing that Mrs. Chung asked you to wear.
- Complete any unfinished work.
- To make things easier for all of you, if you haven't completed the work from two days ago, simply draw out he grids from the example questions for 3 questions from the assigned work. Post questions here if you have any.
- Quiz on numbers tomorrow
- #1-20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100. Be prepared for some random number in between, but I promise there will only be a maximum of 5 extra numbers.
- Bring your decorations and wire coat hangers tomorrow if you haven't already done so.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we went ice skating. Write a descriptive paragraph that could inspire someone to go skating for the first time!
1.) Engaging hook/intro
2.) 2-3 examples/supporting sentences that could inspire someone to start ice skating
3.) Concluding sentence that leaves the reader wanting to learn more about skating.
4.) You have corrected your grammar, sentence structure, capitals, punctuation, vocabulary, etc.
- PAR POLICE: Give feedback using the above criteria.
- Edit/revise your post as usual.
French Number Song
French Numbers #1-100