1.) MATH: Complete any unfinished worksheets (Subtraction - Number lines)
2.) SCIENCE: Think of ideas for your 'MARS PROJECT'. You will receive your criteria sheet from Mr. Redican in class tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Think about your science project you're doing with Mr. Redican.
- If you had an opportunity to create something with Lego Windstorms, what would you create?
- Describe 3-5 factors that would help you survive on Mars. Remember to mention some barriers to life on Mars and how your machine would overcome these barriers.
- Comment on two other posts by asking them questions related to how it will help them overcome one barrier to life on mars.
- Respond to any questions you receive.
Mars One Project