1.) MATH: Any unfinished work.
- Log into your FreshGrade and make any updates as necessary. (Reflections, responding to comments, uploading work, etc).
- Of course your learning reflection criteria should be based on the criteria you created in class. Click here to review the post about learning reflections.
- Watch this video. We will do an activity with this tomorrow morning.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Yesterday, I voted in the Vancouver city civic elections. I voted for who I believe will do a good job running our city, parks, and schools.
- Click on this link and read through some of the common issues that come up during election time. This will give you some background knowledge and information that will be useful for your paragraph.
- Talk to your parents and ask them why they think it is important to vote.
- In paragraph form (intro/topic sentence, body/supporting sentences and examples, conclusion), explain why you believe citizens should vote in all elections?
- Include at least 2 examples in the body of your paragraph explaining why voting is important.
- Give one student a suggestion for improvement.
French Song #1