1.) READING: Read for 30 minutes and log it in your planner.
2.) PASSION PROJECTS: (DO THIS WITH YOUR PARENTS)
- To help prepare for next week, do the following with your parents:
account and it must be different than any other account you may currently use. Watch this
video with your parents to create your gmail account if you don't know how to do it.
Please have your parents use their birthday when signing up as they will be the 'BOSS' of this
co-account and they will have full access to it.
2.) Go to www.animoto.com and create an account with your parents. Again, do this with your
parents because they will be the 'BOSS' of all your online accounts. They must input their
birthday when you sign up.
Once you have created your account, click in the top right corner where you see your account
name after you log in and go to 'ACCOUNT'. Click here to see where you should be clicking.
Then, copy and paste this code into the promo code section so you have full access to the
educational account. EDUCATIONAL CODE: a4ez8tkgdei (IF THE CODE DOESN'T WORK,
don't worry. We can fix it at school.)
Play around with Animoto over the weekend so you are ready for Monday. If you want to start uploading pictures of your passions to Animoto, feel free to do so.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In paragraph form (intro, body, and conclusion), write about one of your 'PASSIONS' that many students may not know about.
- Pay attention to the givens (spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, etc)
- Click here to read a few examples that my previous students have written. Remember, your paragraphs do not have to be this long. It is quality over quantity.
- If you're having trouble coming up with one of your passions, watch this video!
- As usual, you are required to do the following:
1.) Complete your post a response
2.) Give 2 people suggestions for improvement
3.) Edit/revise your original post based on the feedback you received or a self-assessment.
Kids Explain Passion