NOTICES: Please return immunization forms (Gr. 6 only), green forms, blue leadership forms, and yellow library monitor forms.
1.) READING: Read for 30 minutes and log your reading in your planners/calendars.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Click here to watch the video titled, 'The Power of Words'.
- In paragraph form (introduction, body/supporting sentences, and conclusion), write a paragraph explaining what you think the big idea/message/lesson of the video is.
- Body/Supporting sentences: 2-3 sentences explaining the big idea/message/lesson. Use
examples from the video or from your personal experiences to explain the big idea.
- Conclusion: End your paragraph with a sentence that finishes your ideas smoothy.
- Give 2 students a suggestion on how to improve their paragraph.
- Edit/revise your paragraph based on the suggestions or a self-assessment.
The Power of Words