1.) FSA - We will be starting our FSA standardized testing this coming week.
2.) BODY SCIENCE - Parents please ask your child about what they learned. Use the workshop as a way to open up the conversation with your child.
1.) LA/READING: Read to self for 30 min per day. Log on sheet.
- Complete pg. 18 Questions #1-9
- Mark and Correct your work at home with the answer key. <----VERY IMPORTANT
- Read through the list of vocabulary words handed out on Friday and highlight/mark off the ones you do not understand.
- If you did not send Mr. Hong your Plant ID Project, make sure you email it to me.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Your 2 Plant ID Project deep thinking questions are:
1.) Why is it important to learn about the plants in our community?
2.) Why is it important to learn the ways First Nations People used plants?
deep thinking questions.
1.) Paragraph format (intro/body/conclusion)
2.) Incorporate the question into the answer (example: I think it is important to learn the names of the plants in the community because......
3.) Provide a personal opinion with your background knowledge as evidence
4.) The evidence/reason for the opinion must be clearly explained
5.) Check for the givens - spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure 6.) Read another student's post and provide some peer feedback.
7.) Edit/Revise based on the feedback you receive.