PARENTS - STUDENT LED CONFERENCES:
- Student led conferences will be held on March 7th and 8th. On both of these days, your child will be dismissed at 2pm.
- This is an opportunity for your child to share their work at school with you. Students will take you through their FreshGrade portfolios to show you some highlights and specific assessments.
- If you are unable to make it on either of those days, your child may also take you through their digital portfolios from home. A checklist will be sent home so your child can do this with you. Any specific questions can be addressed by email or you can set up a an alternative time to meet with me.
- Please be aware there will be multiple parents and students in the classroom at the same time and conferences will be 15 minutes each.
- Click here to select your preferred time slot.
- Complete your first draft of your gift of words, thinking and learning questions, and powerful response based on the criteria handouts.
- Complete 6.4 #1-9
- Quiz on Friday.
3.) ALPHABET PHOTOGRAPHY:
- Complete all 26 photos for each letter of the alphabet. Click here for the criteria.
- You need these to work on your collage in class tomorrow.
4.) POST A RESPONSE: (HOLIDAY)
- You have a holiday today because I want to make sure you complete the homework.
- Post any questions you have about your homework here.
How to Make an Electromagnet