- Continue working on your maps.
- Click for the Beijing Map Rubric
- Click for the Beijing Map Criteria Handout
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- For those students who did not complete their GIFT OF WORDS and THINKING AND LEARNING questions, Mr. Fisher and I will check your work tomorrow morning. If it is not complete, we will be contacting your parents. You must support your group and complete what is expected of you. This work was due yesterday.
- Book Clubs will continue tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- This Friday, Mr. Fisher and I will present certificates to the students of Div 1 and 2.
- Watch this 1 minute video.
- In paragraph form, nominate one student from your class for a valid reason. Take this seriously. Silly nominations will not be accepted.
- In your paragraph, you must provide evidence and support for why you are nominating this person. Give an example of why this person deserves a certificate.
- Some certificates we will be giving out include awards of excellence for: homework, PAR, SOARing behaviour, kindness, respectful, etc.
- If you support someone's nomination, feel free to also reply to a nomination with further support/evidence.
How to Nominate Someone for an Award