- Monday, September 23rd, 2019 is a Pro-D day. Students do not attend school.
- If you have not already done so, go back to the Gmail instructions from September 16th and complete this task. You must bring your login info to school on Tuesday.
- Please also click here and your parent's email address if you have not yet done that.
1.) SCIENCE: PLANT ID PROJECT DUE NEXT FRIDAY, September 27th
- Plant I.D. and First Nations Use Project Handout
- Plant ID Sample 1
- Plant ID Sample 2
- Feel free to make labels, drawings, etc at home.
- If you haven't already, bring any photos, magazines, items to school on Tuesday to work on your collage. Cut out magazine/newspaper clippings at home and bring them in if needed.
- This will be due next Friday.
- SOME MORE IDEAS FOR YOU - Check this video out on 'TAPE TRANSFERS' and how to make collages.
3.) READING: Read for 30 minutes every day.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- On Tuesday, we will begin uploading artifacts of your learning to FreshGrade.
- Write a paragraph (introduction, supporting sentences, and conclusion) on what you think a learning reflection should look like.
- You will be reflecting on your learning for all learning activities this year. It is important to include various things in order to make your reflections clear and meaningful.
- Your paragraph should include criteria (3-5 points) you think are important when writing learning reflections.
- Click here for some examples of a beginning, applying, and extending learning reflections.
- Give one student descriptive feedback based on their paragraph structure and the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, etc)
- Edit/revise your original post based on the feedback you receive and/or a self-assessment.
How to make a Collage