In addition to this, they worked hard on their maps of Beijing. It looks like the majority of the students will be finished by tomorrow. The students will have one hour in class tomorrow to put the final touches on their assignments.
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Beijing map assignments are due tomorrow.
- If you forgot your criteria sheet at school, click here. Remember, you need to follow the success criteria if you want to do well!
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Create a mathematical question that involves positive and negative integers.
- Solve at least one question posted by your classmates. Feel free to solve as many as you can. Be sure to explain your answer clearly and in your own words. In your answer, explain the direction you moved on your number line. (Examples can include temperature, time zones, video games, discounts, altitude, stocks, etc).
- If someone answers your question, check their answer to see if it is right. Let them know what they need to try again.
Emily W.'s Book Trailer