- Comparing Fractions
- Converting fractions to decimals
- Converting improper fractions to mixed numbers and vice versa
- Placing fractions on a number line using benchmarks
- Ordering the fractions from least to greatest or greatest to least
- Using fraction strips to compare different fractions
- Scroll down to watch some review videos.
- Click here to play some review games. There are a lot of different ones that you can play here.
2.) LA: Word work
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Free write - feel free to write about any topic that is appropriate! All I ask is that you focus on the traits of good writing we learned about in class. Today you learned about topic sentences/intro sentences. Please include a good one for your topic!
- Edit/revise your response after you post it (reply to your original post) for the givens: spelling, grammar, capitals, punctuation, and sentence structure.
Comparing Fractions with Greater than or Less than Symbols
Comparing and Ordering Fractions
Comparing Fractions using Circle Models
Equivalent Fractions with Visuals