- Mr. Bains' last day is on Friday! Do something nice for him! :)
- Early Dismissal on Wed and Thurs at 2pm.
- Goal-Setting Conferences today: 2:20pm Trevor, 2:40pm Dylan, 3:00pm Jacqueline, 3:20pm Ryo, 3:40pm Simone, 4:00pm Roy, 4:20pm Lars.
- Click this link to view instructions for enabling "anyone can view", copying the link, and sharing the link for your Scary Short Story Word doc. on Fresh Grade.
1.) LA/SCARY STORY:
- Mr. Bains will be marking your scary short stories! If you haven't done so already, share your story with Mr. Bains and Mr. Hong, make sure anyone can view it, and copy + paste the link to your Fresh Grade portfolio under LA: Scary Short Story. Use this link for instructions on how to do so.
2.) Fresh Grade:
- Complete learning reflections and upload pictures of self-assessments/drafts/quiz for Math: Divisibility Rules Quiz, Science: Climate Change Current Event, Basketball unit, Sugar Skull Pumpkins to your Fresh Grade portfolios.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Over the past few weeks we've been understanding the importance of the Writing Traits. Most recently, we've been learning why conventions in writing are so important.
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain why writing conventions are important inside and outside of school.
2.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
3.) Check for the givens (spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure).
4.) Post a self-assessment based on the above criteria and edit/revise your post.