- Any unfinished work. We will review pg 48-49 on Monday.
- Play this game on comparing fractions and decimals. Tell us what you learned.
- Lab write-ups are due on Monday morning. Use our blog to ask questions to your classmates if anything is unclear.
3.) FIELD TRIP: Skating - Drivers are still needed! Please volunteer. Click here and have your parents complete the form. If we do not get enough drivers, we will need to cancel skating. Talk to your parents!
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- This week, we built criteria around student behaviour during a field trip. We discussed the following criteria points
3.) Following instructions
4.) Respect - others, learning, environment, and self
- Based on the above criteria, explain how you met each of them and give one example of each.
- Use the format that you learned in class for a standard paragraph. Click here to view the notes from class.
- The format should be something like this:
2.) 5 Supporting sentences explaining how you met each of the criteria points above.
3.) Concluding sentence
- Post your response on our blog.
- Give one student a suggestion on their paragraph based on their intro, supporting sentences and examples, and conclusion. Check to see if they included all 3 items.
Uzume Taiko Performance - DVD Trailer
Comparing Fractions and Decimals