- If Ms. Altman assigned any work for Socials, make sure this is completed over the weekend.
1.) LA / NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete graphic organizer for 'VISUALIZATIONS' if you didn't complete this in class
- Here is the video/sounds we listened to during our lesson yesterday. Explain the lesson and what the learning intention was to your parents!
- Complete pg. 10-11 of Jump Math.
- If you needed to make some changes to your projects over the weekend, be sure to bring all your materials back to school on Monday.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You learned about concluding sentences on Friday to 'CONCLUDE' learning about paragraph structure (WRITE TRAIT - Organization)
- Click here to review types of concluding sentences.
- Click here for some concluding transition words you could use.
LEARNING INTENTION: I can write concluding sentences based on the information provided.
1.) Click here to see the intro/topic sentences.
2.) Create 8 different concluding sentences based on the 8 intro/topic sentences provided.
3.) For each concluding sentence, you must put in brackets, the type of concluding sentence you used. Choose from this list.
4.) Check to see you have followed the above criteria.
5.) Check for the givens/conventions (Spelling, capitals, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure)
How to Write a Simple Concluding Sentence/closing