1.) BOOK CLUB: Finish reading Section III of your book (the entire book!) AND taking notes. Be prepared to start oral discussion for Section III on Tuesday!
- Complete 8 questions on tinyurl.com/div4integercheckup.
- Finish the integer worksheet from class today (if you haven't already finished).
3.) SOCIALS: Be ready to present your project for Tuesday!
4.) FRENCH: Think about how to incorporate adjectives into a rap/video/song. These are some adjectives that rhyme (in masculine singular form) if you are looking for ideas: heureux/nerveux, joli/poli/gentil, intelligent/amusant/content/intéressant/méchant
5.) WRITE A RESPONSE (Book Club): Post your 2 REVISED paragraphs for Response #2 here! Remember to refer to the criteria for the written response!
Use this template to give feedback:
- The quote is clearly relevant to the theme:
- The quote is powerful and has deeper meaning:
- I described the theme and how the quotes are related to the theme in DETAIL:
- I described in DETAIL the characters and situation related to the quotes (who, what, when, where, why, how):
- I discussed at least 2 meaningful connections in my response (T-S, T-T, and/or T-W):
- My writing correctly uses conventions of spelling, grammar, capitals, and punctuation:
- My ideas are organized and logical:
- I effectively used transition words to connect different ideas in my response:
Subtracting Integers (black tiles = positive, red tiles = negative)