LEARNING INTENTIONS: To understand and be able to explain in my own words, the importance and the process of photosynthesis.
- Continue working on your passion paragraphs. All 3 paragraphs must be completed by Monday (First draft)
- Follow the criteria for writing paragraphs that you have been working on this week.
- Complete your first drafts on your Google Drive document.
2.) MATH 6: Pg 80 Qu.2, 4, and 5. Pg 84 2a, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Due for Monday. Watch this video on prime factorization.
MATH 7: Any assigned work.
3.) SOAPSTONE ART:
- Starts next week so be sure to bring all your materials - apron or old t-shirt, toothbrush, rubber gloves, and a plastic bag to store all your materials.
- Click here to download a copy of the waiver. If you are one of the students who has not returned this, be sure to do so.
- If you are one of the students who hasn't returned their permission form, be sure to have your parents write a short letter to me giving you permission.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video to review what you learned today.
- In your own words, describe the process of photosynthesis using the scientific terms you learned in class today.
- Be sure to use words such as chlorophyl, photosynthesis, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nutrients, water, etc.
- BONUS: Create a video that demonstrates the process of photosynthesis and post a link here.