- All worksheets covered in our 'BASIC MATH FACTS' unit should be completed excluding the division worksheets. We will continue these on Tuesday. After you have completed your work, check it with a calculator and do your corrections.
- Grade 6 Girls - Continue working on your times tables. Play this game in addition to everything else you are doing. Work on the ones you find challenging.
- Grouse Grind field trip forms / waivers
- Gmail accounts
- Immunization forms
- Media Consent forms
- Terry Fox Pledge forms
- Student information forms (VERY IMPORTANT)
- No school on Monday (Pro-D). See you on Tuesday!
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Post 2 different connections you have made so far with the book, "Counting by 7's."
- Text to text, text to self, and/or text to world.
- Be sure to include details and reasons to support your connections. Do not simply say something like, "I connected with the story because I was adopted to." This would be an example of a connection that does not include enough supporting details.
What Makes an Outstanding Learner?