- Volleyball practice at 7:30am tomorrow.
- Don't forget to vote at the bottom of today's post! Click on the party/leader you support!
1.) FRENCH: Morning, afternoon, evening, and night picture dictionary.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Click here and review the elections website.
- Skim through some of the political party links and take a look at the topics in the table of contents (on the left of each party page) that are important to you.
- Choose 2 areas to focus your reading on for each party. For example: Education and Immigration.
- In paragraph form, follow this criteria to complete your daily PAR.
1.) Includes an intro, body (2 supporting points/examples), and a conclusion.
2.) Choose a party you support and research the 2 points from the table of contents you chose.
3.) Be sure to include the party you support, the point you are supporting, and a reason(s) why you
- Example of one supporting point: One reason why I support 'THE LEARNING NEVER
STOPS PARTY' is because education is a very important part of my life. This party
promises to put billions of dollars into education for all elementary school students so
we can all have brighter futures. <-- This would be considered one supporting point.
You must include at least 2.
4.) Ask one student about one of their points you agree or disagree with.
5.) Respond to any comments/questions you receive.
6.) Vote below (Student Vote 2019)
The Right To Vote