- Click here to view the SKI SCHOOL HANDOUT. You will find all the relevant information here. See highlighted section for what to wear and bring on Monday's first ski trip!
- Students who did not have the back of the white SKI TRIP FORM signed, please be sure to return this tomorrow!
- Click here to learn the Basketball offence:
- Bring a few flyers from a newspaper tomorrow so you can work on your 'PLANNING A PARTY' decimal assignment.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Share your practice 'POWERFUL RESPONSE' with Mr. Hong if you haven't already done so. (EDIT ACCESS)
- Post a shared link (EDIT ACCESS) to FreshGrade on your Powerful Response practice activity.
- Share with two students if you haven't already done so. Remember, any feedback you give a classmate should be based on the criteria points!
- Complete your PR based on the rubric you were given today.
- Note, you should copy and paste your PR for the Giving Tree into your document and edit/revise using your rubric. This can be found here.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you were lucky to learn from the GEERING UP instructors. Write about what you learned!
- Write a paragraph using the 6 traits of writing (Poster on our white board) you have been learning about this year (ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions/givens)
1.) Paragraph format
2.) Include an engaging hook.
3.) 3 supporting points/examples of what you learned
4.) A conclusion.
5.) Give feedback to one student in your group based on the 'GIVENS'.
6.) Edit/revise as needed.
What is Geering Up?