- Correction: The Churchill parent informational night was last night.
1.) MATH: Continue working on your DECIMAL PARTY booklets. Plan your math party!
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- If you didn't finish your 'BIG IDEA - POWERFUL RESPONSE' practice activity last night, please complete this for tomorrow.
- We will be working on some self/peer assessments tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you had an opportunity to get hands on experience with the scientific method!
- Write a paragraph about what you learned in Science today!
- Today's learning intention: I can conduct a simple science experiment using the scientific method.
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
2.) States if you feel you met the learning intention.
3.) Includes 2-3 reasons/examples/supporting sentences on reasons why you feel you met it or
didn't meet the learning intention.
4.) Check for the givens (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation)
5.) Give feedback to one student you don't often interact with (on the above criteria).
6.) Edit/revise as needed.
Crystal Growing by Discovery Kids