- Students, click here to add your email address to our class list.
1.) Click here and change the colours of your class folders according to the list below.
- ART (RED)
- SCIENCE (YELLOW)
- MATH (RED)
- LA READING (BLUE)
- LA WRITING (LIGHT BLUE)
- LA WORD WORK (BLUE)
- SOCIAL STUDIES (PINK)
- FRENCH (GREEN)
- PE (LIGHT GREEN)
- MUSIC (BROWN)
- ADST (GREY)
- Complete your divisibility rules booklets and mark/correct it at home.
- Complete your divisibility rules word problems handout from Friday and mark/correct them.
- Divisibility Rules Quiz on Wednesday
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch the video below and follow the instructions below.
- This video was put out by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). They are a world famous news organization.
- Students from Mr. Hong's class last year, you do not need to complete the PAR. However, you must ask your classmates questions about their responses. Your questions should revolve around what we did last year on 'RELIABLE SOURCES'. Don't give away too much in your questions.
- Post a paragraph and include the following items:
2.) What you learned.
3.) Give at least 2 examples from the video as part of your supporting sentences.
4.) Give two reasons why you believe the information from this video is trustworthy or why you
believe it is not trustworthy. Give your honest opinions.
6.) Answer all questions you receive on your post from your classmates/teachers.
Flying Penguins - BBC