1.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete your second draft of your powerful response.
- This means, you must make all your edits/revisions/changes based on the peer feedback. Use the descriptive feedback on your Google Documents and rubrics to improve your work.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- IF WEEBLY ISN'T ALLOWING YOU TO POST, CLICK HERE AND COMPLETE YOUR PAR ON THIS GOOGLE DOC. (DIVISION 1 and 2)
- What was the big idea of the performance you watched at Granville island today?
- Include your opinion and back it up using evidence from the performance.
- PAR POLICE: Kevin W., Emily W., Naomi, and Karman will ask at least 6 students each about their responses. Be sure to read each response so you can use your questioning skills to push their thinking further.
- Edit/revise for the givens.
Hacked - An Arts Umbrella Short Film