There are only two weeks left. Remember, the learning doesn't stop until the last day!
Monday (18th): Social Studies practice and presentations.
Tuesday (19th) : Social Studies presentations (everyone)
Wednesday - Friday (20th - 22nd): Camping
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Presentations should be refined over the weekend.
- At this point, everyone should be finished their projects. You have had plenty of time in class and expectations were clearly given to you at the start of the project as to when you needed to have it done by.
- You will have some time on Monday to practice presenting to a peer and some of you will present on Monday.
- Others will present on Tuesday.
2.) FRENCH: Quiz on Tuesday. Everything you need to know will be posted tomorrow. Very basic quiz.
- Lab write-ups are due before we go camping. Wednesday morning at the latest.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Feel free to ask questions about camping, socials, science, or anything school related.
- What was your father's reaction to the video?
Happy Father's Day from Div 2
Happy Father's Day from Div 1