IMPORTANT: For all grade 6s wishing to go on the upcoming Planetarium Field Trip, please make sure that you have turned in the field trip form ASAP. We still need a number of Parent-volunteer drivers (for both classes), or else we may not be able to go!
- Get started on the What do you think questions on pg 375, we will discuss these next class!
- Continue to think about and work on your cheers, and see if you can add anything to what your group already has!
- Be sure that your French Order Forms (the grid from last class) is complete, as they will be collected at the beginning of next class.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today we had a visitor in our class to talk about Christianity and what it is like to be a Christian. You had the opportunity to ask questions to help guide your learning through your inquiries, and filled out exit slips to confirm a few things they learnt.
- What did you learn from our speaker?
- How will you use this for your inquiries (regardless of which religion you are studying)?
- If you are learning about a different religion, what did you learn about Christianity that you might want to compare to Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, or Islam?
- Provide feedback to your peers, and let them know if they gave you an idea for your inquiry.
Happy Mother's Day video