On Friday, the students performed in front of the school for the intermediate Christmas performance. The students worked hard with the songs they learned in music class. I was disappointed I was unable to attend.
In the afternoon, the students went ice skating and enjoyed learning how to skate better and to have fun with all the Grade 7 students. You have one more skating session this coming Thursday. I hope you are all looking forward to it.
- Complete any unfinished work from Friday.
- This includes pg 88 #1-4 and the 2 handouts Ms. Pinch gave you.
- Post any questions you have here.
2.) HOLIDAY POTLUCK:
- As discussed on Thursday before we left, we will have a potluck on Friday, December 22nd.
- Click here to sign up to bring a main dish, snacks, drinks, plates/cups, and/or cutlery.
- We would like everyone to participate. Please avoid bringing anything with nuts as we have severe allergies in our class. Also, please be aware we have two students with gluten allergies. Bring something they can also enjoy.
3.) SECRET SANTA:
- As discussed, these gifts are only to be brought to school on Friday, December 22nd. DO NOT BRING THEM ANY EARLIER!
- If you have not been given a student to give a gift to, please email me.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video to complete this weekend's post a response on helping others.
- Write a paragraph about how this video made you feel, what you expected, what you didn't expect, and how it has inspired you to treat others. (If you can relate it to the 'ZONES OF REGULATION', I would be seriously impressed!)
- Remember, be sure to include examples with your supporting sentences.
- Give at least one student a positive comment about the content of their writing.
- Edit/revise your original post a response based on the criteria above. Remember, double check to see if you have included everything that is required.