1.) Bring any decorations you want to put on your wreaths tomorrow. What we have in class will not be enough for 60 students.
2.) If you have your Secret Santa gift ready, bring it as soon as possbile and you can leave it under our class tree.
- Click here to review strategies to compare fractions. Watch the video at the end of the link as well.
- Fractions test on Friday.
- Continue writing your body paragraphs for your essays.
- Click here to watch a slidehow on how to write a body paragraph!
- Click here for a body paragraph template #1.
- Click here for a body paragraph template #2.
- Click here to see an example of a body paragraph.
- Click here for examples of body paragraphs. Click on different images to read examples. .
- Look for feedback on your Google docs tonight.
- Respond to feedback directly on your document and click 'resolve' once you have done this.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you all worked on improving the look of your holiday wreaths.
- Write a standard paragraph.
- Explain how you improved on your wreath today based on feedback you received.
- Everyone must give one other student feedback on their paragraphs. Feedback must be based on paragraph structure of the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, and punctuation).
- Edit/revise based on the feedback.