- Students and Parents, please read and follow the directions for creating a class Gmail account. (Div 2 students from last year do not need to do this again.)
- Parents, please click here to enter your email address(es) so I have your updated ones.
1.) CLASS GMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Follow instructions carefully.
- Create a new shared Gmail account WITH YOUR PARENTS. Your parents will be the 'BOSS' of this account and will use their birthdate to register.
- You may use your first and last name. Your parents will have full access to this account and password.
- We ask that you use this account only for school related work. Your parents are required to monitor it.
- Watch this video with your parents to create your gmail account if you don't know how to do it. This video is a little dated and it may look slightly different now. If you have any questions, post them here.
- The main purpose of doing this is to use Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc) for your working portfolio (writing assignments, slideshows, projects, collaborative work with partners, etc). This will speed up the feedback process and will eliminate the need for a flash drive. This will allow you to access some of your schoolwork from anywhere and at anytime and work on it with your classmates remotely.
- Complete, mark, and correct as much of booklet #2 as you can. You will have time in class tomorrow to work on it, however, you will need to do some for homework tonight so you can complete it on time.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You have a post a response holiday!
- Post any questions you have about Gmail/Google Drive and math here.
Women's fancy Pow Wow Dance video
Men's Fancy Pow Wow Dance Video
How to Create a Gmail/Drive account
How to Use Google Drive