PARENTS: I have just opened up Tuesday and there are two lots left. Please click here if you have yet to sign up for a conference.
- Complete pg. 55 Qu. #7-11 and check answers using the back of your textbook.
- We will review challenging questions in class.
- Click here to review adding fractions.
- Game - Speedway Fractions
- Study for your word work quiz on Monday. It will be on the following 32 words.
- Word List 1
- Word List 2
3.) POST A RESPONSE: (THIS WILL BE ASSESSED ON FRESHGRADE - PUT YOUR BEST EFFORT INTO IT!)
- Today, you learned more about the 'ZONES OF REGULATION'. You participated in some think-pair-share activities.
- You all got together with your groups and brainstormed strategies to help self-regulate.
- It was great to see all of you using a variety of tools and strategies to help you come back down to the 'GREEN' zone when your emotions/feelings are escalated.
- Watch this 2 minute video on 'PARAGRAPH STRUCTURE' before writing your post.
1.) In paragraph form (intro/supporting sentences/concluding sentence) and paying attention to the
givens (spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure), write a paragraph about what your definition of the 'ZONES OF REGULATION' is and a few strategies you use to help regulate your emotions.
2.) Give one student a suggestion on how to improve their paragraph based on the paragraph structure and givens.
3.) Reply to the feedback you receive or self-assess your paragraph and edit/revise your post.
- THIS WILL BE ASSESSED AND UPLOADED TO FRESHGRADE.
Adding Fractions with Different Denominators