1) CHURCHILL FORMS: Please submit asap.
1.) LA/READING: Read for 30 minutes and log your reflection.
2.) MATH: Make sure you have marked and corrected your homework from yesterday and you have it with you in class tomorrow.
3.) ART: Your first draft must is due tomorrow (roughly coloured)
- Brainstorming for your essay topic is due tomorrow.
- We will work on our intro paragraphs in class tomorrow and look at different types of hooks you can use in your intro paragraphs.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Part of Career Education has to do with staying organized and on top of your work. I will be doing a formal check of your PAR today.
- The following components will be checked and assessed for completion: post, self/peer assessment, and revision.
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can summarize what executive function (EF) is and provide examples/support from the video.
1.) PARAGRAPH FORMAT: intro/body/conclusion
2.) GIVENS/CONVENTIONS OF WRITING: spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
3.) SELF/PEER ASSESSMENT: Give one student feedback on their paragraph.
4.) REVISION: Revise your paragraph based on your self-assessment or the feedback you received.