- Watch this video clip to review today's math lesson on strategies for adding/subtracting integers.
- Pg. 256-257 #1-9
- Click here to access excellent 'INTEGER' resources/games to help your learning. Complete this if you have finished your homework.
- You will mark/correct your homework in class tomorrow morning. You may do this at home as well.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- All materials must be at school tomorrow. (Picture books, stickies, and packages.)
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Write a story about your day using these 8 words, appropriately:
- Make the story focused and clear. Make sure that it is not random. It should have a beginning, middle and end, just like your day.
- The reader should be able to tell that you know the meaning of the words just from reading it.
- Provide feedback to your peers (givens: punctuation, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc.), and make changes to your own story based on the feedback you recieve.
Je Suis Une Pizza
Adding and Subtracting Integer Strategies
EXTENSION MATH GAMES:
| || |