1.) MATH: Make sure you correct your questions from yesterday using the answers in the back of the textbook.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In paragraph form (intro, supporting sentences, concluding sentence), describe two different forms of technology that have improved your life in some way, shape, or form.
- Do your best to include your own definition of what a 'FUNCTION' is. Watch this video to find out what code.org defines it as. Include this as one of your supporting sentences.
- Describe how you think the computer program inside the technology works. For example, list some blocks of code you think would go into the actual program. For example, what steps would be involved for a microwave to heat something up?
- Ask one student a question about their post.
- Edit/revise your post for the givens (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.) THIS REQUIRES YOU TO SELF-ASSESS YOUR WORK AND REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST!
Coding - Functions