Parents, please note that videos are posted often so students can review how to complete their homework if they have trouble working it.
IMPORTANT: There is no school for students on Monday. It is a professional development day for teachers.
1.) MATH 6/7:
- Complete math booklets.
- Watch this video on dividing by one digit numbers (long division) to review how to do it.
- Watch this video on how to divid by 2 digit numbers.
- Review on Tuesday.
- Quiz on Wednesday
- Complete any unfinished worksheets.
- Quiz on Tuesday (Commas, quotations, nouns, possessives, etc)
3.) FORMS: Return all forms! Social media, Gmail, walk about, etc. Remember, one of them is two-sided.
4.) GMAIL AND ANIMOTO:
- This will be explained in tomorrow's post. Don't worry about it over the weekend
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- If you haven't completed any posts this week, make sure you go back and complete them. Also, if you haven't revised your posts from this past week, do that as well.
- Watch any one of the long division videos posted below.
- In your own words and in paragraph form, write a paragraph explaining how to complete a long division questions. You MUST use one of the examples from your homework booklet as your example when explaining it in your paragraph.
- Don't forget to be as clear as possible so your classmates understand what you are saying.
- Read the other posts and give 2 students some constructive feedback on what they can improve on. Ask yourself, does it make sense?
- Re-read your response and EDIT/REVISE if necessary.
Khan Academy - Long Division with one digit numbers
Khan Academy - Long Division with two digit numbers