1.) FIELD TRIP FORMS:
- Planetarium form and fees, Granville Island form and fees, Soccer at Rogers Arena, and Camping Fees
- complete pages A and B of the math booklet handed out at the end of the day. We will continue to work on these questions next day. Make sure that you show your work!
- Continue to work on your bookclub booklet or powerful response, and be sure you are caught up with all your materials on Friday.
- Continue to work on your Religion Inquiries booklet.
- Gr. 6 - Continue to work on your star stories, you will be presenting with your group next week.
- Complete your project worksheet, and play around with Glogster to get a feel for it. You can log in the same way you did today on your devices at home.
- Gr. 7 - Click here to review the Particle Theory of Matter
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- IMPORTANT: This will be evaluated on FreshGrade. Complete carefully.
- Gr. 6
- In science today, we kicked off our inquiries into Extreme Environments.
- In a short paragraph, tell us all about the place in space that you are going to be advertising, and convince your peers why they should come visit, explore, or stay. Use your best argument to encourage people to come.
- Respond to your peers in detail. Provide feedback in the form of sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and spelling, and any other suggestions that they may not have thought of
- Make any edits to your own post based on the feedback you receive from your peers.
- Gr. 7
- OPTION #1:
- Using what you learned in class today, explain what your hypothesis was before you added the sugar into the water.
- Write in a standard paragraph (intro, supporting sentences, and conclusion)
- Edit/revise for the givens (Spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure).
- OPTION #2: (FYI This will take more time and creativity)
- Create a POWTOON video (or a video/slideshow using any other educational technology) that explains your understanding of what you learned today. You must include your hypothesis from today. If you choose POWTOON, create an 'EXPLAINER' video when you're given the option of types of videos.
- This must make reference to your understanding of the particle theory of matter.
- Post a shared link to your video or slideshow here.
- Click here for a tutorial on how to use POWTOON.
- OPTION #1:
2019 Laurier Sports Day
Particle Theory of Matter Review