SHAPE OF THE DAY
1.) Novel Approach:
- All groups should be meeting on Mondays and Tuesdays at your set times if possible. 10am probably works for everyone on Monday and Tuesday since there are no longer any morning meetings/lessons on those days.
- Continue following your daily work schedule and online book clubs. Everyone must participate in your TEAMS channels. Students who do not participate online will not be able to receive applying or extending. This is required.
2.) Social Studies:
- Continue working on your research.
- You have 3 separate math sections today because most of it is review. SHOW ALL WORK!
- Circles Pg 211-213 Diameter and Radius - Complete, mark, correct, and upload to FreshGrade (Monday - yes Monday)
- Circles Pg 219 - Calculating Circumference - Complete, mark, correct, and upload to FreshGrade (Monday - yes Monday)
- Circles Pg. 223-224 - Estimating Circumference - Complete, mark, correct, and upload to FreshGrade (TUESDAY)
- ANSWER KEY
- All essays should have been submitted on FreshGrade. It is due today.
- If you would like more feedback or didn't receive any, simply message me or email me with a request for more feedback.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
To be updated
How Eratosthenes calculated the Earth's Circumference