IMPORTANT: Black History Presentations will take place tomorrow afternoon.
1.) MATH: Any assigned work from your substitute teacher.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Be sure to share your Novel Approach documents with Mr. Hong by 9pm.
- It must include 3 gift of words/powerful phrases, 2 thinking and learning questions, and your powerful response.
- WORD WORK QUIZ ON MONDAY
- Black History Month presentations will take place tomorrow.
- You had all morning today to work on them.
- Any work Mr. Fisher assigned to you yesterday.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today's video is on DIGITAL DRAMA. Watch the video and use it and your personal experiences to write a paragraph using the criteria below.
- Keep in mind, any connections you share should be general and this is not a time for you to name people or specific incidents that may have occurred recently.
- BE KIND! USE YOUR SKILLS OF DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP! #ThinkBeforeYouClick
LEARNING INTENTION: I can make a deep connection to the video 'DIGITAL DRAMA'
1.) Paragraph format (intro, supporting sentences, and conclusion.
2.) State the big idea/message that YOU took away with you after watching this video.
3.) Use at least one deep personal connection in your response.
4.) Explain a few things you can do to prevent yourself from getting wrapped up in 'DIGITAL DRAMA' and what you can do if you do get involved in it. Provide supporting sentences.
5.) Go back and Ask one student a question/comment on their post from yesterday.
6.) Respond to any questions/comments you received on yesterday's post.
VIDEO LINKS: Dealing with Digital Drama